Thursday, June 28, 2012

Three Cheers for the Red, White, and Blue!

My oh my is it hot outside! Our poor little air-conditioner just fights and fights everyday to keep it at 83 degrees and I just hope it holds out until we move at the end of July! There isn't much of an update on my classroom library progress yet... I ordered inventory labels on Amazon so that I can start organizing, but I'm still waiting for them to arrive! I did end up getting some really great boxes to put my books in at Target for only 97 cents! You can find them here, but I'm not sure why they are listed as being more expensive on the website. Other than those buys, I'm still waiting to finish things up. Hopefully I'll get to that next week. : ]

In honor of the 4th of July and my sweet hubby's birthday (he's a Yankee Doodle twin) I am going to be hosting a sale in my TpT store throughout the weekend! I'm still working on adding variety to my store but I think what I've got is a good start! I hope you find something that you like and if you have any requests or ideas of things I should make, please send them my way! Of course if its your idea that I fulfill, I will send you the product for FREE : ]



I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday weekend! Hubby and I are headed to his grandparent's ranch for the weekend to spend time with our family. These opportunities are few and far between these days so I'm excited that everyone is able to get together. Do you have any big plans for the weekend? I would love to hear about it!

Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips