Saturday, August 25, 2012

Hello Again! Classroom Pictures!!

I have been a really terrible blogger lately. Its been almost a month since my last post!! I feel really bad about not sharing the ideas I have incorporated into my classroom, but in the next couple of days I will definitely make it up to you with a GREAT freebie!

Our school was one of the last in the district to be cleaned so I had to wait a couple of weeks to get in there. I was finally able to move myself in and I was instantly overwhelmed by the mess my room had become! I was so embarrassed by everything in there so I hit my room hard and finally started to get things organized! Here is a before picture:
Over a three week period (with lots of trainings and in-services in between) I was finally able to get my room done! I am ready for the kids to come on Monday and can't wait to see all the learning that takes place! Here are a few of my after pictures. I'll go into more detail about where I found things later.











It has been very encouraging to see what I have learned during my experiences at ACU finally get to put to practice! I hope everyone has a great day at school on Monday, I am pumped for this year!

Megan

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks great! I especially love your bulletin board display. :) I nominated you for an award - here is the link if you'd like to check it out ~ http://teachprayloveadventures.blogspot.com/2012/12/liebster-award.html
    ~Lauren

    ReplyDelete

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips