- Not letting my heart get hurt by my students when they say hurtful things. Still working on this one but i am doing MUCH better.
- Submitting my attendance on time!
- At times,
keeping my hand from falling offfilling out ALL that paperwork.
- Putting my TEKS on the wall each day... It's a district requirement and I just CAN'T seem to remember to do it. I state my objective to my students and they know what we are learning about, but those dang TEKS just always seem to be forgotten.
- My coworkers and administration believe in me and support me at all times. This has been a huge booster in my confidence in the classroom.
- Nothing will ever go the exact way I picture it in my mind, I can always do better.
- Email is a great way to communicate with parents. It keeps you connected and in contact in an easy way.
- My team has some great ideas that they love to share... Just ask!
- I am very grateful for all-day planning teams with my grade level. It makes my life so much better and really helps me plan out each 6 weeks in an organized way.
- Teaching is HARD. I love being with my students and seeing them grow, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't face some kind of tough challenge.
Glad to be back : ]