Wednesday, February 27, 2013

The Highs and Lows of Technology! Plus... A new product on sale!!

Boy oh boy do I love using technology to help me teach! Making printables, activities, and resources makes life so easy and everything looks good too. I'm going to keep this post short because technology has not made my life easy today. My school laptop has "lost" its operating system TWICE today and our school's internet went down as well! Oh well, thats why teachers have got to be flexible and roll with the punches. : ]

Any who, the whole point of writing this post was to introduce my newest product found in my TpT store. Last summer, I created a owl themed sub binder that I could use whenever I had a sub in my classroom. I have been told by my subs that the documents found in the binder are very helpful and make the day go by smoother! I have always had the intention of sharing this sub binder with others, but I wanted to find a way that I could make the binder look cute and be editable for my customers. That is how I came up with my Editable Sub Binder. When you download my binder, it will open in power point. From there, almost all of the text is editable. A few of the generic titles are not editable but everything else is. I've included some generic text to help spark ideas of what you might want to say but you can easily change it to meet you needs! Here are the page examples that you will find in this Editable Sub Binder!

 


Just because I love a good sale and I always like to kick off new products with something fun, hop on over to my store to recieve 20% off my Editable Sub Binder for today and tomorrow only!

What are your favorite sub resources that you use in your classroom? I would love some new ideas!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs
Blogging tips